Freedom in Living Intensive Description
Freedom in Living
a new way of being
Freedom In Living is One World Academy’s seven day spiritual retreat.
It is guided by the inspiring presence and wisdom of Samadarshini.
The Process would involve:
- Daily yoga practice on the beach.
- Practice of special dance movements to deepen our auspicious states.
- Practicing meditations to grow in awareness.
- Practicing meditations to grow in oneness.
- Practices & processes to heal the human body and mind.
- Daily blessings from the faculty.
- Daily discussions with the faculty in small groups.
- Personal interactions with the faculty.
- Special meditation and blessing with the founders.
- Experiencing the Presence or the Higher consciousness.
- Understanding the transcendental self & meditating on it and experiencing bliss.
- Understanding the various forms of human suffering, learning to identify them & processes to be free of suffering.
- Understanding the various human obsessions, learning to identify them & practices to be free of our destructive obsessions to experience calm.
- Understanding human relationships & practices to heal relationship with oneself, others & ones environment to experience love.
- Understanding the various forms of human conditioning, learning to identify them & processes to be free of negative conditioning to experience freedom.
- Understanding karma & the significance of right action and practices to cultivate right action to create abundance.
- Understanding the significance of the birth experience and practices to heal the birth trauma in order to break through obstacles in life.
- Understanding children & the art of parenting – a discussion with the founders to discover connection.
- Understanding the illusion of a separate body, mind & self & practices to realize oneness.
The fruit of Freedom of Living
You will experience a massive shift in:
- Your way of being, perceiving and knowing.
- An awareness to experience life as it is.
- Your capacity to give and receive love.
- Experiencing the vastness of your place in The Universe and the interconnection of life itself.
- Living harmoniously within yourself and being at ease in all your relationships.
- Acting and responding creatively to the challenges of life.
- Experiencing a deeper connection with the transcendental.
- Freedom in living.
Freedom in living not only impacts your life but can be instrumental in making a difference to your family, work environment and the planet we live in.