The materials and Web sites referenced and/or linked from One World Academy Web site are provided for information purposes only. The linked sites are not under One World Academy control, and One World Academy does not assume any responsibility or liability for any communication or materials available at such linked sites. Any reference to a commercial or noncommercial product, process, service or company is not an endorsement or recommendation by One World Academy, nor a guarantee of the reliability of the information or product.
Thank you for your interest in linking to One World Academy. Your desire to support One World Academy is greatly appreciated. If you would like to link to One World Academy, we ask that you comply with the following guidelines:
- Any text-only link must clearly be written as "One World Academy"
- The One World Academy’s logo is unique to the organization, and its use is protected by federal law through trademark registration. Its use is restricted to One World Academy unless written permission is received from the One World Academy Office. If you would like to display a logo-based link, please send a written request, with your Web site URL, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do not incorporate any content from One World Academy into your Web site through in-lining, framing or creating border environments around One World Academy content.
- Your site must not present false information about One World Academy’s mission, services or products.
- Do not present the link to One World Academy's Web site in any way suggesting that One World Academy has a relationship or affiliation with your site or endorses your site, products or services. Your Web site should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial.
- If providing your users with informational text summarizing the external Web site to which you are linking, please use the following statement for One World Academy:
One World Academy is an organization that has come into existence with the purpose to nurture conflict-free individuals who live in awareness and freedom. One World Academy makes this transformation possible through its programs. These programs help people create new beginnings through principles, practices and processes that are practical and applicable in daily life. They facilitate a process of self inquiry that allows one to decide and act from a place of intelligence and clarity of perception.
One World Academy may at any time revise this Linking Policy. You should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current version of the policy.
The banners made available on our website are the property of OneWorldAcademy. You may download these banners to your website only in accordance with the following conditions:
(1) You will use the banner and the code in their entirety and will not alter or modify either of them in any manner. You will not make copies of the banner for anyone else or transfer, assign, sell, reproduce, distribute or otherwise exploit the banner or your link to the OneWorldAcademy website.
(2) The banner will be displayed in a positive manner and will not be used in a way that adversely affects OneWorldAcademy or its products, services or programs, particularly in a false, misleading, offensive or derogatory manner.
(3) The banner will not be displayed in a way that suggests that OneWorldAcademy endorses, approves of, sponsors, or recommends any product or service or is affiliated with any organization or entity without the express prior written approval of OneWorldAcademy.
(4) The banner will not appear on any pages of websites which include content or advertising that is:
(a) obscene, pornographic, violent, intolerant, tasteless, denigrating or sexually oriented.
(b) disparaging of OneWorldAcademy, its products, services, programs, or mission.
(5) OneWorldAcademy is not responsible for any loss, damage, liability or expense that may accompany or result from your use of the banner or code, including any loss, damage, or liability that results from a computer virus or an impairment of a computer operation or Internet connection or transmission.
(6) OneWorldAcademy grants you a nonexclusive, limited license to download and display the banner on your website in accordance with the conditions specified above. OneWorldAcademy retains the right to terminate this license at any time for any reason, in which case you will have to remove the banner from your website within 24 hours of notice of termination. In such a case, you are prohibited from again using the banner or link without specific written permission from OneWorldAcademy.
By downloading one of our banners to a website, you are agreeing to and warranting that the use of the banner will be strictly in accordance with the conditions set out above.